Day 5 of 30: SS4 Motivation

Every time I say that just a little more and I'm going crazy over my work, the SS4SG motivation always overpowers it all. I rendered 6+ hours of overtime yesterday to make sure my project was gonna be okay. My co-workers would also use my planned Singapore leave to inspire me in my work. They just know what makes me happy~! Hahaha

Anyway, counting the days left, I want to make sure I won't miss anything when I go to Singapore. Maybe I could start a list in the blog and the other admins will add their list too. Yay~!

And yeah, I need some shopping and makeover.




PS. Super Junior won Daesang in Seoul Music Awards! Did you see how Siwon cried so hard? hahaha... I'm just too happy, I wish I could hug all of them. ;p


Comments

  1. xmakyu, thanks for overhauling the blog. it's amazing now!! tyvm!! I so love the ELF favicon!!!!!!! (the previous favicon i made was so lousy. wahahahah!!!)

    im soooo excited too!!!

    and i do agree with the need for shopping/makeover !! let's all go together too. haha ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan! any suggestions for a good hair makeover salon? I want some bangs. XD

      Delete
    2. Waaa to this, i have no idea at all.
      I always ask Yerene about these kinds of things. I will ask her.

      Yerene? Yerene? hahaha help!!! we need a makeover! ;-p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement