Day 6 of 30: Baggage Checklist

Here is list I have come up with on the things I need to have in my baggage so I won't miss anything! XD

IMPORTANT LIST
  • passport
  • plane tickets
  • concert tickets (things needed to claim the concert tickets!)
  • hotel booking papers
  • clothes
  • shoes/slippers
  • personal hygiene stuffs
  • pocket money
  • mobile phone and charger (don't forget to set your networks to roaming!)
  • digital camera (I wish we could do some fancams!)
  • MY KYUHYUN LIGHTSTICK! (I almost forgot!!!)


NOT-SO-IMPORTANT BUT PARTLY IMPORTANT
  • placards for the concert
  • pens (in case we can have some autographs!)
  • a Suju album (I think I'm bringing one, maybe my Mr. Simple album so I could make it a placard and in case for autographs too XD)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement