I Need A Day Off!!!! Rawr!! haha: Day 4 of 30

I do not want to worry over this. Really. Sigh.
This is my work schedule for January and February 2012.



Sadly, i used up all my leaves during the past year. I only got 1 day's worth of leave as of January 2012.
By the looks of my schedule in February, my day offs will be on February 14 and 15.
NO!!!!
I need the 17th and 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cheapest flight will leave on Feb 17!!
The concert starts on the 18th!!
I hope and fervently pray that someone at work will swap sked with me.
I am so willing to work eight straight days from Feb 9 to Feb 16.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
I can't afford to be absent because...
1. It will affect my scorecard
2. Failed scorecard, means no bonus.
3. No bonus means, no money for fangirling. :-/
4. I already got a letter for an absence when I watched the MAMA telecast. Ooops.


Please let everything work out fine!!
The new schedules will be released next week.
Please pray for me!!

ps: woi! dont cry na!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement