Day 25 of 30

In a less than a week's time, I will be in a foreign land with the company of my friends who will watch the Best Show on Earth. This will be the first time that I will be traveling outside of my country. At first I was really hesitant of doing this, but when I finally realized how much this means to me (with the help of a good friend), fear has disappeared in my vocabulary.


I pray that this will be a good trip, that I may be able to explore a lot of places and see a lot of people. I pray that we will be safe and have the best time of our lives...

5 days more to a Promise of a Lifetime Happiness!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement