Day 26 of 30: Start Packing~!

A few more days and I'll be traveling outside of the Philippines for the first time in my life....and this is all because of Super Junior~! XD

Anyhow, since it's four more days 'til we embark this impulsive journey of ours and I'm already in my SS4 spazz mode, I started packing my stuff last night and I was really confused on the clothes I'm going to wear. I'm really picky when it comes to clothes I bring on travels and this time it's more special since it's Singapore and a funny thought in my mind will pop telling me that how lucky will be the clothes that I'm bringing with me..lol.

My bag is heavy. T.T Hopefully I can have this checked-in, that is, if there is still available kilograms for my bag. =D

By the way, I had a hair makeover. It's nothing special. I just wanted a different look. You guys will see it on Friday~! hahaha XD




Comments

  1. It seems everyone's having a new hairstyle :-)
    What if we dont recognize you at the airport?? haha.
    good luck to us!!
    four days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have new hairstyle Joan? Good luck to us!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mohawk
    LOL.
    waaaaa muligid nako sa ka-excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement