Finally we arrived at Changi Airport safely. I'll make this trip memorable for all five of us. My Heenim maybe not be part of this year's concert, I'm here to support them as my family. See you tonight Singapore.
Yes, I did it. I saw Super Junior. I saw Lee Hyukjae. I went to Singapore. I became part of the sapphire blue sea. I originally wrote a thirteen page, blow-by-blow account of our journey to see Super Junior in a Super Show in Singapore. But I am too lazy to type it all in the computer :-/ Writing that was just perhaps a way for me to acknowledge that the things I did last February 18 and 19, 2012 really happened. That I can take that memory with me forever. That I have that experience stored in me, forever to treasure and be grateful for. Yeah. Maybe that's it.
I really want to be as prepared as I can be when I get o Singapore...So I have been searching for travel tips every time I don't get caught up with my Fan Fic Reading...Here is some of the tips I got... Do: a. Pack for very hot, very humid weather. That is, wear light woven cottons and open toed shoes. However, do bring a sweater and one pair of long trousers in case you are going into an indoor area with very cold air-con (eg, movie theaters, restaurants) b. Bring a camera. c. Bring sunscreen d. Bring a small umbrella (but you can buy one off the street if you don't want to carry one). hahaha...It's really a must... e. Bring $$$, rather than stuff f. Travel light you can get anything you want there. g. Go to the Bugis Market at night it's awesome and cheap t-shirts among other things. h. Do not take a taxi from the Airport, the subway is right downstairs and costs about $1.50 to the city. Don'ts: f. Don't expect an exotic destination. ...
I cannot wait for Saturday when we will all be meeting each other. And at last, we will be bonding with XmaKyu!! Woohoo!!. Our usual Cafe Maru pictures will be complete with her like this: what shall we call ourselves? hmmm... We have a lot of things to do on Saturday... i think. :-) Reminding everyone that we will be meeting in Cafe Maru, 5PM. It is this Saturday, February 11, 2012. Agenda: Fan Chant Practice - HeeEmmy or anyone, please dl the songs/vids found in this link so that we could practice more effectively as if it was live. Hahaha. thanks. Please also bring 250 pesos each for our food contribution. Discussion of the "Fan Project of Five". Very Important: Bring the toiletries (ie shampoo, toothpaste, soap too?, other liquid products). We will place them altogether in the maleta because they are not allowed in the hand-carry luggage. Also, if you have other things to include, you may bring them ahead kay i-impake na na ni Yerene Choi. Ha...
Comments
Post a Comment