My SS4 Singapore Fancams~!

This post from my blog is worthy of being posted here. ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very thankful that God blessed me with a lot of luck in Super Show 4 Singapore and successfully captured several fancams! You know that Singapore is very strict about their rules and it was strictly no video/camera recording but I guess God heard my prayers! =)

Without further ado, here are my fancams, recorded by yours truly~

Intro+Superman
 

Bonamana

Oops!

Walkin'

A-cha

Mr. Simple

Lovely Day

DoReMi

Sorry, Sorry

Destiny


I know my view isn't that great but I'm just too grateful that I can see my boys again and record some of their performances. I know for sure in the future, I will look back on these videos and reminisce one of my most awesome memories of my life. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement