Day 3 of 30



I'll make this short cuz I don't want to publish a post that is full of frustration and anger. *aish

Another Super Show to look forward to and this is totally different because I'm going international with the people that I trust *even though we're crazy*.

I just can't understand why every time I go to see the Kings of KPOP there's always something bad happening before the moment arrives. I just want to wait for February 19 in peace and without any anger with the people that I care the most. I guess this will be just a dream that everyday starting this very moment I'll only trust those I know who trusts me and wouldn't even try to make me feel bad.


PS: @Chulie: I've been saving something for you. @Readers: I'm sorry for posting this very frustrating entry. I have to let this out because I might explode and die as I study for my exams.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement