ELF Calling SISTIC Customer Service

January 15, 2012
Public booking for Super Show 4 Singapore

Call 1

Dial (65) 6348-5555
ELF: on hold for more than 15-30 minutes already
Rep: Welcome to SISTIC ... something something etc
ELF: May I know the available seats for Super Show 4?
Rep: There are no more available seats. It's sold out.
ELF: Oh.
end of call.


Call 2

Dial (65) 6348-5555
ELF: on hold for more than 15-30 minutes already
Rep: Welcome to SISTIC ... something something etc
ELF: May I know the available seats for Super Show 4?
Rep: couldn't hear what he said
ELF: May you please repeat what you said?
Rep: still couldn't hear... dogs barking and chickens clucking and crowing everywhere waaaa!!!
ELF: I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. What are the available seats again?
Rep: The available seats are for CAT 2 and 8.
ELF: Ahh.. Cat 2 and 8. Could you please hold a moment while I ask my friends..
Rep: Sure.
ELF: shouting in the background. "GUYS, CAT 2 & 8 ONLY!!! NOW WHAT???!!!!!
Other ELFs: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
ELF: Hello, Sir? Thank you for waiting. I'm sorry we are so loud.
Rep: Oh, it's okay.
ELF: Sir, are there still other seats available?
Rep: ... dead air
ELF: Sir....sir, can you please recheck? Please pleassssseeeee... almost crying now
Rep: Only Cat 2 and 8 are available.
ELFs: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
dead air
ELF: Okay. We will take it.
.....
ELF: Hellooooo??? checks phone. Waaa no more call credits!!








PS: thank you to that SISTIC rep who endure enough for us. thank you.


Comments

  1. waaahhhh haaahahahahahaha...
    I never thought you would post this funny experience...
    I still see that look in your face!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement