So I promised my dear ELFriends to share my fancams from my SS3 Manila journey. I only had three but they are very precious to me. I feel very happy every time I watch these videos. Please bear the fangirls' screams =D. Without further ado, here they are:
Intro+ Sorry, Sorry
Don't Don
No Other
Bonus pics:
Kyu with his sexy hip thrust in 'A Man in Love'. ♥
Henry with his piano version of 'Baby'.
Shindong, Donghae, and Eunhyuk with their 'Single Ladies' dance.
and yours truly at SS3 Manila~ ♥
I really hope I could still capture videos and pics in SS4 Singapore. I really wish I could... T.T
To be honest I am worried because I haven‘t told my mom about this trip. I may be 22y.o. but its different that your living with your parents especially when they don‘t understand that I have to do things like these for the boys. I hope when my mom understands my reason for leaving but one thing is true I‘ll introduce my friends that will be m companion for 3 days. I hope my companions wouldn‘t mind helping me out. T.T
I was suppose to go out shopping with my ELFriends in Carbon but I already promised my co-worker friend to have a lunch date with her [since it's her last day at work...T.T] together with my other co-worker friends [btw, these co-worker friends of mine came from the same university as me that's why I treat them special ;)]. So I'm really sorry my ELFriends if I wasn't able to join you in Carbon [I bet it was fun!]. Anyway, after the lunch date, I decided to shop together with my other co-worker friend who is looking for a thick jacket that she can bring on her Hongkong trip and me looking for the things I'll be bringing on my Singapore trip ;p. We went to Terranova, Forever21, and the mall's department store. I swear, I love Terranova more than Forever 21 now =D. Here were the items I bought: winter dress, leggings, boots, and a baggage bag. I was thinking that I should start wearing some boots [I want this with my airport fashion..haha] and wear more formal ...
Whew! After 12 days of anguish without internet... I'm finally here! I'm not really good in making blogs but I'll try to share all my thoughts here. Especially regarding............ -_- (my heart just exploded) Anyways, I'm super excited for SS4SG! Everything has been a roller coaster ride for me. I mean, I've never really risked anything in my entire life. Everything has been planned. My daily routine would include school-home-church-home. I had a boyfriend for almost 5 years but still, dating was also like a routine for me. Everyone would say I'm the boring type and that I'm too serious with my life but I thought in the past that I couldn't change that coz that's just me. But after knowing SJ, my life really turned around. I guess everything that has happened really has a reason. Perfect timing, as I could describe it. During the darkest part of my life, when I thought I would literally break down, they came. I've been telling my closest ...
WAAAA!!! XMAKYU!!!
ReplyDeletenaa kay solo pic ni churva na tinaguan? LOL. nevermind. Hahahaha
hello joan! I only have this:
Deletehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150108767654839&set=a.10150108765599839.291966.708159838&type=3
Hope you like it! hahaha ♥
Wahahaha!!! nalingaw ko! ;p
Delete♥♥♥
TYVM xmakyu!!
you're welcome joan! =D
Delete