So I promised my dear ELFriends to share my fancams from my SS3 Manila journey. I only had three but they are very precious to me. I feel very happy every time I watch these videos. Please bear the fangirls' screams =D. Without further ado, here they are:
Intro+ Sorry, Sorry
Don't Don
No Other
Bonus pics:
Kyu with his sexy hip thrust in 'A Man in Love'. ♥
Henry with his piano version of 'Baby'.
Shindong, Donghae, and Eunhyuk with their 'Single Ladies' dance.
and yours truly at SS3 Manila~ ♥
I really hope I could still capture videos and pics in SS4 Singapore. I really wish I could... T.T
Yes, I did it. I saw Super Junior. I saw Lee Hyukjae. I went to Singapore. I became part of the sapphire blue sea. I originally wrote a thirteen page, blow-by-blow account of our journey to see Super Junior in a Super Show in Singapore. But I am too lazy to type it all in the computer :-/ Writing that was just perhaps a way for me to acknowledge that the things I did last February 18 and 19, 2012 really happened. That I can take that memory with me forever. That I have that experience stored in me, forever to treasure and be grateful for. Yeah. Maybe that's it.
I really want to be as prepared as I can be when I get o Singapore...So I have been searching for travel tips every time I don't get caught up with my Fan Fic Reading...Here is some of the tips I got... Do: a. Pack for very hot, very humid weather. That is, wear light woven cottons and open toed shoes. However, do bring a sweater and one pair of long trousers in case you are going into an indoor area with very cold air-con (eg, movie theaters, restaurants) b. Bring a camera. c. Bring sunscreen d. Bring a small umbrella (but you can buy one off the street if you don't want to carry one). hahaha...It's really a must... e. Bring $$$, rather than stuff f. Travel light you can get anything you want there. g. Go to the Bugis Market at night it's awesome and cheap t-shirts among other things. h. Do not take a taxi from the Airport, the subway is right downstairs and costs about $1.50 to the city. Don'ts: f. Don't expect an exotic destination. ...
This is really is it!!!! I just cant' imagine my self doing this. But here I am, super excited and I just can't wait. I can't stop thanking the Lord God for making this happen. I must have done something right to deserve these. It's gonna be in a few hours and we will be boarding the plane. It feels like I have not slept at all, I feel tired but still I am happy.. Hoping for a good weather today, tomorrow and the day after next... Singapore Here WE Come!!!!
WAAAA!!! XMAKYU!!!
ReplyDeletenaa kay solo pic ni churva na tinaguan? LOL. nevermind. Hahahaha
hello joan! I only have this:
Deletehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150108767654839&set=a.10150108765599839.291966.708159838&type=3
Hope you like it! hahaha ♥
Wahahaha!!! nalingaw ko! ;p
Delete♥♥♥
TYVM xmakyu!!
you're welcome joan! =D
Delete