Five Days Ago



Five days ago,
I went back to work.
Chatting. Staring into space.
Thinking about the day
That is February eighteenth.
:-(
I did not get a day off yet.




Four days ago,
I was at work.
Chatting. Staring into space.
Thinking about the day
That is February eighteenth.
0.0
Am I really going to wear a skirt??!
Haha. Still I did not get a day off.

Three days ago,
I was at work.
Chatting. Staring into space.
Thinking about the day
That is February eighteenth.
☼
Oh yeah!! 16th-20th OFF.

Two days ago,
I was at home.
Lying in bed. Staring at the ceiling.
Thinking about the day
That is February eighteenth.
O.O ‘’
The earth roared
As I thought I was in a daze.
You can quake now
But not on the 18th or 19th.

One day ago,
I was at jcentre.
Strolling the mall. Humongous maleta in tow.
Rocking Rukkogo at the hypermart.
~.~
The things you do with other ELFs.
HeeEmmy and Yerene Choi!!

So that was five days ago.
Here I am writing cool
In verse I didn’t knew
and it’s a lame excuse too.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement