Day 9 of 30

I'm a little busy recently, since I have engrossed my self with my new addiction. This time i don't just read Fan Fiction but I have started writing it. I'm no longer contented with the ones that I am reading, I want a plot of my own. So may not be very active this coming days but I will surely try my best to update here.

Hyukcien: I'll try to email the admins for the Fan Project this coming Sunday 29th of January
Heemmy: I'll give you the link to my fic when I'm done.Please teach me well
Chrisma: I heard that you want to do a make over? and want to have a bangs? Good luck!!! Try a side bangs on a layered hair style to add volume
Dawnhae: You are missing a lot of fun!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement