Why? waaahhhhh crazy day

I'm really sorry for not updating much here or even in my tumblr for this journey, school is really keeping me occupied. I hope that you guys understand.

Tomorrow is shopping day for me, Dawnhae and Yerene Choi. I don't know if I'll be buying a lot of stuff but  so far this day is simply crazy.





After a few days of not logging in to tumblr the first thing on my dash is my beloved Chul's GIF taking a selca in at his radio show. Heenim, I know that you don't like me being serious about school but this is simply killing me right now. WAAAAHHHH Heechul I love you so much even if it kills me just to look into those eyes of yours.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So what really happens when you go abroad just to see Super Junior

Travel Tips 101 for Singapore Tourists

This Is The Day...I'm dying from excitement